Friday, May 15, 2015

1st Month

Sweet baby Rosie has lived one whole month!  We are so in love this little girl. She is eating, growing, and sleeping so well!


She also cooperated for picture taking too.  Her sister was a little more finicky, but they look a lot alike!  See for yourself.


I love staring at this baby's face.  It makes those 9 months of torture not seem so bad.  Wow, can't believe I just wrote that!  I'm very happy not to be pregnant anymore!  


We are just loving the simple life right now!  I feel lucky that I mostly feel like myself and can do the things I want to do.  I'm just starting to ease back into a fitness routine.  The challenge is to be patient with myself and my body, but I do feel stronger this time around.


I think real smiles are in the near future and I can't wait!

Little Rosie, just remember, "you is kind, you is smart, and you is important!"

No comments: